- I am a large size mixed breed female from Romania and I am approx 5 years old.
- If you’re looking for a loyal but a bit clingy dog who needs patience and respect, doesn’t want to go on long walks, but will give you my love once I trust you, then I might just be the dog for you.
- I am prone to anxiety – which means I can get nervous on walks and want to go back home!
- I’m a little scared of loud noises like fireworks, new people in the home, or being left alone for too long.
- I would be able to live with other friendly and polite dogs, and could probably live with dog-savvy cats who won’t invade my face/space.
- I walk well on the lead, love my wet food and meaty treats and I will gently paw at you to ask for chest rubs. (see video below).
- I will need a special and understanding home and someone who will accept me as I am – for example when you meet me at first I am not likely to greet you with a waggy tail, as I am very shy and nervous when meeting new people. I may growl and hide or sit on the sofa staring at you. But (from my Foster family’s experience) once I get to know you and my new home, I will settle in pretty much right away.
- I need to be in a home where people respect my space.
Any resident children will need to be 16+ and no visiting grandchildren under the age of 12 years.
- I am fully vaccinated, microchipped and neutered
- I am currently in a foster home in Nottingham
Interested in adopting this dog?
If you are interested in adopting this dog or any of our One Paws please fill in our interest form as the first step.
Dogs looking for homes
We have other rescue dogs looking for their loving forever home. Take a look.