- I am a small/medium size female mixed breed from Romania, and I am approx 6 months old.
- I am a typical pup with lots of love, lots of energy, lots of fun and plenty of mischief!
- I can be quite shy when first meeting people, but it doesn’t take me long to come round, especially with a treat or two!
- I am looking for an active home, where someone is around most of the time, as I love being around my foster family.
- I will need lots of walks, and play exercise, and lots of time and patience to help me with my training and to learn my manners and boundaries.
- I love to play, with both toys and with other dogs, and run round and round playing chase.
- I currently live with 6 other dogs, and would need at least one other playful young dog for me to continue to learn from, and of course to play with.
- I eat well, and enjoy dog chews and other chew toys to keep me busy.
- I eat and sleep in my crate. I settle in there without any fuss, but I need to be close to my humans.
- I feel safe in my crate and often nip in there all by myself for a snooze.
- As I’m only a baby, I can’t be left too long at any one time, as I do still get upset and can bark and cry. I am getting better, but this will still need work in building up the time that I can be left gradually.
- I love my walks, and want to run around and play. More training will required for me to walk calmly on a harness and lead.
- I travel well in the car, and am restrained with a doggie seat belt.
- I am improving with my house training, but will still have some accidents in the house.
- Any resident/visiting children will need to be 12+ as I can be a little boisterous when playing.
- I am vaccinated and microchipped, and will still need to be neutered as part of the adoption contract.
- I am currently in a foster home in Nottinghamshire
Interested in adopting this dog?
If you are interested in adopting this dog or any of our One Paws please fill in our interest form as the first step.
Dogs looking for homes
We have other rescue dogs looking for their loving forever home. Take a look.