- I am a small size Male mixed breed from Romania, and I am approx 6 months old.
- I am a typical pup with lots of love, lots of energy, lots of fun and plenty of mischief!
- I can be quite shy when first meeting people, but it doesn’t take me long to come round, especially with a treat or two!
- I am looking for an active home, where someone is around most of the time, as I love being around my foster family.
- I will need lots of walks, and play exercise, and lots of time and patience to help me with my training and to learn my manners and boundaries.
- I love to play, with both toys and with other dogs, and run round and round playing chase especially with my brother.
- I currently live with 8 other dogs, and would need at least one other playful young dog for me to continue to learn from, and of course to play with.
- I eat well, and enjoy dog chews and other chew toys to keep me busy. • I like to spend time with you but also I like to have more fun than my brother.
- As I’m only a baby, I can’t be left too long at any one time, as I do still get upset and can bark and cry.
- I am sleeping down stairs with my foster brother so it can be scary for me sometimes but with time I will get used to it, I am getting better, but this will still need work in building up the time that I can be left gradually.
- I like to keep my brain busy so can be left with mind games for bed time.
- I love my walks, and want to run around and play, but my foster sisters are grumpy and don’t like to play with me so I will need another playful dog in the home to have fun,
- More training will required for me to walk calmly on a harness and lead as I can be a little hesitant still at the start of the walk,and need some encouragement to get going.
- I travel well in the car and just lay down with my foster brother and am restrained with a doggie seat belt.
- I am improving with my house training, but will still have some accidents in the house, I am a little embarrassed sometimes as my foster brother is doing a lot more better than me! I hope this doesn’t put you off me.
- Any resident children will need to be 7+ as I can be a little boisterous when playing, but also I can be shy when meeting you, and I do love to play with my teeth so they can sometimes be sharp on your hand.
- I am vaccinated and microchipped, and has 4DX snap tests and Brucellosis tests and will still need to be neutered as part of the adoption contract which needs to be done at our Nottingham branch.
- Dog training classes are a must and my foster daddies will be checking that this has started once I’m in my forever home.
- I am currently in a foster home in Nottinghamshire NG16.
- *Home check and adoption donation does apply of £500,this includes neutering costs if done at our own vets.
**********************************Cost break downs if you was to buy a puppy from a breeder: Puppy £500 to £1500 Vaccinations full course £48-£60 Microchipping £10 Neutering £110-200 depending on size and sex.
Interested in adopting this dog?
If you are interested in adopting this dog or any of our One Paws please fill in our interest form as the first step.
Dogs looking for homes
We have other rescue dogs looking for their loving forever home. Take a look.