- I am a small/medium sized mixed breed female from Romania and I am approximately 20 months old.
- I am a very sweet, happy and affectionate girl and I love lots of cuddles.
- I am extremely friendly with people and other dogs when out walking but if another dog tells me off I will stand up for myself and tell them off too.
- I sometimes bark at other dogs when on my lead and get very excited.
- I can be nervous of some new things like noisy traffic but I’m gaining confidence all the time.
- I would love to be rehomed with another confident, active doggy friend who can help build my confidence, to play with and to learn from.
- I could possibly live as an only dog in the right circumstances and that would need to be discussed fully with the rescue. I would need lots of socialisation with other dogs, lots of time and interaction and not be left on my own for long periods.
- I am house trained, but may need reminding of this in a new home.
- I am crate trained and I walk well on my lead and harness and I love going for walks at least twice a day.
- I settle well at night and sleep through until the morning. •
- I really enjoy my food but like to be fed away from the resident dogs as I can get grumpy if they try to eat my food.
- I travel well in the car in a crate and can jump in and out on my own.
- I like children but as I jump up for attention I would like a home with dog savvy children over 10 years old who will also respect my space.
- I need a cat free home as I would think it’s fun to chase and bark at them.
- I am currently in foster with 3 other dogs.
- I am in a foster home in Nottingham.
- I am microchipped, vaccinated and spayed.
Interested in adopting this dog?
If you are interested in adopting this dog or any of our One Paws please fill in our interest form as the first step.
Dogs looking for homes
We have other rescue dogs looking for their loving forever home. Take a look.