- Im a male Shih Tzu type dog from Romania and 2 1/2 years old.
- I’m a very sweet and affectionate young man who loves a cuddle and belly rub.
- I am playful and love spending lots of time in the garden and outdoors. I
- love to play with toys but if I find a favourite toy I may try to guard but working on fetch and drop. I
- can be left on my own but initially maybe unsettled but will respond well if left with a ‘lick mat’.
- I am looking for a home with someone who is around a lot of the time and who can continue with my training and offer me structure and routine.
- I will also need a home with another dog for reassurance, to learn from and to play with.
- When left with the family dog I’m happy and settled.
- I love going for walks and I currently go for 2 walks a day, although I am wary around people.
- I will actively move away when I see someone approaching and hide behind foster mums legs.
- I am occasionally reactive to larger dogs but learning to be distracted .
- I like to greet when allowed and am friendly with smaller dogs. I am very anxious of strangers entering the house so needs to be managed carefully.
- I eat well but need to be fed separately. I will not take another dogs food when eating but will if left and then guard.
- I have shown guarding over my foster mum so care is needed.
- I’m fully house trained.
- I sleep through the night in a bed on my own
- Adult home only (over 18)
- I am vaccinated, Microchipped & Neutered.
- I am currently in a foster home in Nottinghamshire.
Interested in adopting this dog?
If you are interested in adopting this dog or any of our One Paws please fill in our interest form as the first step.
Dogs looking for homes
We have other rescue dogs looking for their loving forever home. Take a look.