• I am a small female mixed breed from Romania and I am approx. 5 months old
• I am looking for an active home with someone who will set me firm boundaries and continue with my training, as I am still a baby and I’m learning all the time what is expected.
• I am super friendly with everyone I meet and my favourite thing in the world is a cuddle. Bonus if I can nap on your lap!
• I am still learning how to be left on my own, and I haven't got the hang of this yet. I am therefore looking for a home where someone is around most of the time, and who can build up the time I am left gradually
• I love to play with other dogs! I have bouts of high energy and like to play quite rough with them, and then I just flop and sleep. I will need a home with at least one other young and playful resident dog, to help me to learn and also for companionship, but most of all to play with!
• I will chew things I’m not supposed to, (slippers and plants are my favourite) but I’m quick to learn.
• Food is they way to my heart and I learn quickest with a little treat reward.
• I sleep at night in my crate and pen in my foster mums room. Mostly I sleep all night now and I am clean through the night.
• I am still learning this house training lark and getting better day by day, as long as you are around for lots of trips to the garden I am very good at this!
• I am sometimes nervous on walks, but once I am out most of the time I love how exciting the world is!
• Older sensible children only, as I am still a puppy so like to nip when playing sometimes.
• I am vaccinated and microchipped. I will need to be neutered as part of the adoption contract when the time is right.
• I am currently in a foster home in Nottingham
If you are interested in adopting this dog or any of our One Paws please fill in our interest form as the first step.
If you are not able to adopt but would like to support our work rescuing dogs in need, please make a donation.
07596 366 616