• I am a small/medium sized mixed breed female from Romania and I am around 5 years old.
• I can be a little nervous when meeting new people or in new situations but I am learning all the time. It may take some time for me to feel comfortable and trusting of new people.
• I can be very affectionate when I want to be. I love a fuss and am very sweet natured when I trust you and feel safe around you.
• I get on well with some small dogs and I currently live with another doggy friend who I get along with. I will try to engage with another dog when I get used to them and get to know them. I sometimes try to play with her but don’t fully understand play. I love to play with my toys when I get excited. I would need to be with a dog who can give me space when I want it.
I would also be happy to live alone.
• I am looking for a calm, quiet home with someone who is patient and who will respect my space.
• I will need firm boundaries
• I really enjoy my walks and walk well on my harness and lead but sometimes noises do scare me but I respond well to reassurance.
• I am fully house trained and have had no accidents since being with my foster family.
• I love sitting and relaxing in the garden, especially in the sun.
• I am currently on a strict diet and a new home will need to continue with this and not give in to my pleading puppy dog eyes.
• I travel well in the car but can sometimes need help getting in.
• I would like a home with no children.
• I have not been cat tested.
I can sometimes be reactive to men, larger dogs and bicycles but I am improving every day and am learning to trust and feel safer in these situations.
• I am vaccinated, microchipped and neutered.
• I am in a foster home in Derbyshire.
If you are interested in adopting this dog or any of our One Paws please fill in our interest form as the first step.
If you are not able to adopt but would like to support our work rescuing dogs in need, please make a donation.
07596 366 616