• I am a medium sized, mixed breed from Romania, approx 6 years old.
• I love people, I love a cuddle and attention – I am incredibly affectionate
• I love to play and use my brain – I am very clever
• I sleep in a crate as this is my preference – I feel safe
• I don’t mind being left for short periods of time
• I like to carry a soft toy around (and collect shoes)
• I used to be very noisy in the house but I only really talk indoors when I want something now
• I can be quite noisy in the garden when I hear neighbours or strange noises but I am improving with this
• I am fully house trained and don’t chew or anything like that
• I am living in foster with 3 other dogs who I get along with fine HOWEVER I am EXTREMELY reactive towards strange dogs at the moment
• My foster mum takes me on my own for short lead walks to quiet areas to try and help with this. I walk nicely and do not pull (unless I see another dog)
• I play a lot with my foster dog friends and like to play quite rough
• I have not shown any food aggression , love a treat and know how to sit
• I may be able to live as an only dog in the right circumstances
• I may be able to live with another dog in the right circumstances after careful introductions – my reactivity will be an issue to overcome
• It has taken me a number of weeks to settle and for some of the unwanted behaviours (mainly barking) to subside so I am going to need bags of time to settle in to a new home – weeks and possibly months not just hours or days
• I am fully housetrained
• I could live with older sensible children
• Not cat tested but it is unlikely I will accept a cat
• Vaccinated/neutered/ microchipped
• Currently in foster in Stoke on Trent
If you are interested in adopting this dog or any of our One Paws please fill in our interest form as the first step.
If you are not able to adopt but would like to support our work rescuing dogs in need, please make a donation.
07596 366 616